Tuesday 8 June 2010

My efforts for contacting

Kev Grey

www.kevgrey.com

Kev Told me that some good places to go to get my design out there would be:

Spunky.com & Teepay.com  - After looking into this I found out this would be a really good thing to do to get some design out there, and is part of my summertime enterprising plans.

I also got in touch with Delta Print solutions, I have been talking to them and I need to arrange a time to go down and see what they are about as a print studio.

I did get in touch with a print and design studio called Kromagene, this was a client of my dads - but I wouldnt be able to visit them now because of the current economic climate and the effect it can have on businesses.

I emailed Mike Giant, but heard nothing back.






No comments:

Post a Comment