Monday 26 April 2010

Franco shade and pokedstudio


The first two images are by Franco shade, he is someone who I really admire and I reall like his visuals, I think his sort of work could be applicable to alot of things across design and is a style I have slowly been exploring over the course of the image elective. Illustrative type is definately a large part of my practise at the moment and is something I want to explore further across a different set of disciplines

The latter images are from the Pokedstudio's website. Again, some great illustrative work, and these people are a collective. It would be great to work under a creative place like Poked - their imagery is fun looking, and also executed very well. Both these people will be recieving an email from me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment